What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years experience in SEO,
- A desire to understand what drives algorithms & machine learning, suitable for algorithm-oriented work,
- Good command of English,
- Demonstrated track record of analytical ability, including strong skills with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Comfortably leads projects from start to finish independently.
- Most importantly, teamwork loving, responsible, and have an analytical mindset.
- Location: We don't mind.
What you will do:
- Monitoring daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance.
- Identifying growth opportunities in core areas such as keyword/topic/entity selection, on-page optimization, etc.
- Leading multiple complex projects and pushing projects forward proactively.
- Writing specification documents and designing experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth.
- You will work well with many types of people and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.